What's new

Review Snake Oil by Tmax Juices Review - 100ML GIVEAWAY *CLOSED*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3giFSelfRNE

I received these products free of charge from:
Tmax Juices ,because of this my review will be unbiased as the items have no monetary value to me.

The liquids being reviewed here are:
  • Snake Oil by Tmax Juices - Original Recipe (60PG/40VG 6mg)
  • Snake Oil by Tmax Juices - High VG Recipe (80VG/20PG 3mg)

To enter the competition to win 100ml of either the Original Recipe eliquid, or the High VG recipe eliquid, in your nicotine strength choice, all you have to do is either:
-Comment 'Thank you Simon' on the video above and subscribe
And / Or
-Comment 'Thank you Simon' on this UKVapers post.

Here is that safety information, and other pieces of info, that I said I'd include:
  • Snake Oil is di-ketone free - no Diacetyl, AP or Acetoin (Contact Tmax Juices for a eCigWizard testing sheet)
  • Tmax juices comply to all chemical regulations within the UK and EU - for example toxicology testing has been done for our Material Safety Data Sheets, as regards chemicals
  • They hold certificates of compliance with the INRS Chemical regulatory body in Paris.
  • They I can confirm all Snake Oil is batch produced with full traceability in our lab in Croydon. It is pre-steeped for 10 days within the whole batch. So we make batches of each nic strength - steep it then bottle after 10 days. This helps deliver a very consistent product.
  • Snake Oil only has 6 months shelf-life. They feel it loses a little of it's "Zing" at that point
  • Snake Oil has been made since 2013 and is made weekly by Simon, and his son

Thank you for watching, don't forget to leave a like, comment, and if you havn't already, subscribe!

Hello Simon, there seems to be 2 threads going here with some of us having posted kn the other ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yFDb1qnJirw&feature=youtu.be

Congratulations to our winners!

1st Place: Marshall C:
100ml Snake Oil @ their chosen nic
1x iPV D2 Mod
1 Snake Oil T-Shirt

2nd Place: TaffyJock:
100ml Snake Oil @ their chosen nic
1x Mini Nautilus
1 Snake Oil T-Shirt

3rd Place: Daz_App:
50ml Snake Oil @ their chosen nic
1 Snake Oil T-Shirt

Thank you to everyone who entered, and sorry to everyone who did not win!!! If you won, be sure to check your inbox on whatever platform you won on for a message! If one does not appear, I will leave my email below this message, email me with the email you would like to be contacted on!

[email protected]

Keep your eyes peeled as our next video will include yet another giveaway! Thank you for watching, leave a like if you liked the video, comment if you have anything to; add, ask, or say, and subscribe for more content and giveaways!

Back
Top Bottom