What's new

Review Snake Oil - free sample product review.

dan holton

Postman
Now, as promised I would give a product review on 'Snake Oil' as I was given a free sample from the vendor so here it is.

First of all. Wow. I can honestly say I was a little dubious about trying this eliquid as I am not a fan or aniseed nor menthol. And at first visit I wasn't completely sold. (Steeped 10 days)

The aniseed we very pronounced and the menthol was sound to cool my whole pallet, but that being said it wasn't too unpleasant. So I left it a further 7 days.

No the change was amazing! The aniseed dropped off the menthol eased and the sugar/citrus came through with a lovelly note!

I really started to enjoy the flavours I was getting at this point and found it cleared my nose enough and gave a nice little throat hit.

I still have about 4 ml left to try but I'm awaiting a subtank which it will be the first juice I try in it.

So far I have only tried this in my kangertech ipow 2 at 12.5watts 1.6ohm coil and it works well.

Only gripe I have is I wish it was a little higher vg. Pg doesn't agree with me lungs great but this is not a vendor issue this is personal preference.

I would say if you haven't tried "Snake Oil" yet then you need to give it a try and steep as long as possible. The flavours ripened and overall to be became more of a pleasure to vape.

That being said I think it's a little too rich for me to use as my ADV but lovelly as an after dinner pallet cleanser.

I will order some in the near future that's for sure.

And as described in there official description it's tastes of a sweet from our childhood and it does. Annoyingly I still haven't been able to figure out which one but maybe that will come in time.

I hope you like this review. It is officially my first ever. If there is any feedback you feel could help me it would be amazing.

Great review pal. I'm currently vaping snake oil in my silo lite. I don't know what it is about snake oil, but once you have got a taste for it, you'll have withdrawal symptoms

Good review, I love the stuff, but not for my everyday vape, we live on Pensions & at around £20 for 30ml just vape it now again, my current bottle is well steeped, it expires at end of this month, have around 12ml left in it before I need to fork out again for more

How does it fare against the likes of Dr Jekyll by Digby's Juices?

They both seem to be similar in terms of ingredients and flavour notes (aniseed and menthol).

How does it fare against the likes of Dr Jekyll by Digby's Juices?

They both seem to be similar in terms of ingredients and flavour notes (aniseed and menthol).

It's the nuts.

Totally unique flavour, can't be compared to another Eliquid or if so I haven't found it.

I DIY my juice now but this is one juice I do still buy.

Its like a lemon citrus with a perfect balance of anise and menthol.

Buy a bottle, if you don't like it then it's an easy juice to move on in the classies.

Can't comment on the other liquids as never tried them but this is a juice that you need to try at least once.

Wasnt a fan of it. It kept blocking my tank giving burnt hits and only tasted of aniseed. Very overpowering too. After a few goes of it, it started to taste of chip fat and made me feel sick. Really unimpressed with it

Wasnt a fan of it. It kept blocking my tank giving burnt hits and only tasted of aniseed. Very overpowering too. After a few goes of it, it started to taste of chip fat and made me feel sick. Really unimpressed with it
Same actually made me sick

What tank was you using it in mate?

Back
Top Bottom