What's new

just back from Tmax

Phantom Diablo

Achiever
today i had the pleasure of visting Tmax new premises ( the home of Dr Stanley Clarks Snake oil ) and meeting OWner and master alchemist Simon.
was there for around an hour had a tur of the facilites from there mixing room, bottling room, stores and the shipping room. also had the chance to have a little vape too and left the place with a nice little 100ml tucked in my pocket ( purchased ).

have to say the place is fantastic and learnt a few things about mixing and steeping too which i will be giving a try.
and to see all that lovely snake oil.. gallons of the stuff !
of course no secrets in regard to the recipe were given and i didnt try to find out what they were either ( no sneaky peeks in the stock cupboard ).

was a real pleasure to see how a top quality juice is produced and many thanks to Simon for allowing the visit and showing me around.

Snake Oil

today i had the pleasure of visting Tmax new premises ( the home of Dr Stanley Clarks Snake oil ) and meeting OWner and master alchemist Simon.
was there for around an hour had a tur of the facilites from there mixing room, bottling room, stores and the shipping room. also had the chance to have a little vape too and left the place with a nice little 100ml tucked in my pocket ( purchased ).

have to say the place is fantastic and learnt a few things about mixing and steeping too which i will be giving a try.
and to see all that lovely snake oil.. gallons of the stuff !
of course no secrets in regard to the recipe were given and i didnt try to find out what they were either ( no sneaky peeks in the stock cupboard ).

was a real pleasure to see how a top quality juice is produced and many thanks to Simon for allowing the visit and showing me around.

How luck are you, must confess I would love to go see Si set one day

Do have a photo tho Snake Oil.jpg

Awesome. Sounds like an amazing treat.

I can't even get a single flavour mix to taste like it should. It would be like a field trip...

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Vg

Placed an order this morning, Simon kindly offered me a sample of the new high VG version

Will let you know how it goes

Placed an order this morning, Simon kindly offered me a sample of the new high VG version

Will let you know how it goes

lol im not telling what i had a sample of while there !!!!! ( as well as the high VG stuff ( oooooh the clouds on my smok gimlet sub ohm!! ))

Back
Top Bottom