What's new

Review Snake Oil - free sample product review.

I have tried it in my subtank and wow! Flavour is mental. Only problem we is ruined my coil on less the 24 hours. Could be a dud coil but made me get dry hits all the time. But while it worked tasted great. I will order again but maybe use when dripping. I'm hoping they come out with higher vg.

I have tried it in my subtank and wow! Flavour is mental. Only problem we is ruined my coil on less the 24 hours. Could be a dud coil but made me get dry hits all the time. But while it worked tasted great. I will order again but maybe use when dripping. I'm hoping they come out with higher vg.

It's great in a dripper. Up there with Red Astaire.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

Coming out with a 80/20 mix. It should be updated this weekend

you can get 50ml refill bottle for £19.
im actually visiting Simon Monday and taking my sub ohm tank along with me so lookign forward to picking some up and having a little vape while there.. pretty much the only premade i will buy now though im most likely missing out on some great juices

I am on my second bottle of the stuff and for me it is a cure for VT. A couple of fill ups of snake really opens up the flavours of all other juice I use. It's an awesome taste as well. Don't over do it on the watts as once you have burnt it, the tank full is ruined.

Sent from my iPhone using Planet of the Vapes

I just got my free sample, and I must say it's awesome. I tried a mate's a couple of years ago and thought it was foul, I don't know what's changed.

The only problem was the high PG - every draw was making me cough, but I added 4ml of VG to it and put it in a dripper and now it's great, despite the slight drop in flavour.

Back
Top Bottom