What's new

Review - Vaporesso Target PM80 "Pod Mod" - WOW

Make 'N' Vape

Postman
The Vaporesso Target PM80, a latest edition to the popular Target range. Continuing with the Target range ethos of small and compact vape devices, the PM80 enters the fray as a “Pod Mod”. Moreover with an updated 0.96” TFT Screen and a power output of up to 80W. Has the PM80 done enough to stand apart from the crowd ? To read more click on the link or image below. As always thanks for reading.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vape-reviews/vape-all-in-one-reviews/vaporesso-target-pm80-kit/

With special thanks to @Vaporesso

Last edited:
Thanks for the review. I like the look of this device but have been waiting for them to release higher ohm MTL coils. Think they are coming out fairly soon.

Thanks for the review. I like the look of this device but have been waiting for them to release higher ohm MTL coils. Think they are coming out fairly soon.

@rew I have heard the same, but they fit the Voopoo coils also, with plenty of MTL choices mate

The Vaporesso Target PM80, a latest edition to the popular Target range. Continuing with the Target range ethos of small and compact vape devices, the PM80 enters the fray as a “Pod Mod”. Moreover with an updated 0.96” TFT Screen and a power output of up to 80W. Has the PM80 done enough to stand apart from the crowd ? To read more click on the link or image below. As always thanks for reading.

https://www.makenvape.uk/vaping/vape-reviews/vape-all-in-one-reviews/vaporesso-target-pm80-kit/

With special thanks to @Vaporesso

Yeah, I'm with Rew in regards to liking the look of that one, very nice. For a pod! ;)
Good review mate.

It is a cracker and being able to take Voopoo coils is interesting, I need to try with the voopoo RBA

Yeah, please do. Would be interested in the RBA performance.
Does it take all the Voopoo PnP coils?

Physically I would imagine yes, however the PM80 wattage is limited by the firmware so it might be a bit hit and miss with some coils.

@rew the Voopoo PNP RBA works and the complete wattage range is available, not to bad a flavour with the stock Voopoo wire coils supplied more suited to MTL so right up your street

Back
Top Bottom