What's new

Review - Vaporesso Target PM80 "Pod Mod" - WOW

Don't be so swift with that recommendation bud. They don't.
A few are interchangeable one way but they are slightly different in size.
Good news is vaporesso have a rba ready to launch once things open up and more coils including mtl will be available shortly.

Ok, size wise I have not had an issue nor leaking with the PnP-RBA, interestingly I have seen others use without issue with the exception of the limited wattage on some being out.

Perhaps there is a slight difference in some coils as you say, but that Don't quite make sense either. but good to point out.

Ok, size wise I have not had an issue nor leaking with the PnP-RBA, interestingly I have seen others use without issue with the exception of the limited wattage on some being out.

Perhaps there is a slight difference in some coils, but that Dont't quite make sense either. but good to point out.
I've the pm 80 and vinci and vinci x here and I did go through them a while back but I can look again tomorrow. I think only one coil went from one to the other. I'm using the larger voopoo pods but that shout make a difference.
I will list them tomorrow as again I can't remember which way round it went but certain coils wouldn't fit at all. I thought the same as to the naked eye they look exactly the same.
must check the smok one's for any cross compatibility too.

I've the pm 80 and vinci and vinci x here and I did go through them a while back but I can look again tomorrow. I think only one coil went from one to the other. I'm using the larger voopoo pods but that shout make a difference.
I will list them tomorrow as again I can't remember which way round it went but certain coils wouldn't fit at all. I thought the same as to the naked eye they look exactly the same.
must check the smok one's for any cross compatibility too.

Would be interested to know for sure. Fortunately I held off on buying extra stock coils.

Would be interested to know for sure. Fortunately I held off on buying extra stock coils.
Still finishing some work I started last night, but once I've been to the shops and topped up the coffee level I will play with the pods and coils again and see if any are fully.compatible but I'm almost positive last time only one coil type was one way cross compatible.
update soon.

Right.
WP_20200312_14_54_50_Pro.jpg

Just incase anyone's doubting I'm actually sitting here trying these.
WP_20200312_14_54_56_Pro.jpg

The vaporesso gtx coils are too big width wise for the voopoo Vinci pods.
The Vinci specific coils don't fit into the top of the vaporesso pm pods but the multi use voopoo pnp coils and rba do but they are slightly smaller diameter wise so while I can verify these will fit, I can't guarantee a good leak free seal as they "just" hold in place via the fitted o ring. Good in a pinch I'd say but no fear, the vaporesso rba and mtl coils are on the way.
Still need to check the smok.

Right.
View attachment 212955
Just incase anyone's doubting I'm actually sitting here trying these.
View attachment 212956

The vaporesso gtx coils are too big width wise for the voopoo Vinci pods.
The Vinci specific coils don't fit into the top of the vaporesso pm pods but the multi use voopoo pnp coils and rba do but they are slightly smaller diameter wise so while I can verify these will fit, I can't guarantee a good leak free seal as they "just" hold in place via the fitted o ring. Good in a pinch I'd say but no fear, the vaporesso rba and mtl coils are on the way.
Still need to check the smok.

It will be good when the GTX and Vaporesso RBA get released as you say, I have been doing my shaking and leaving with the Voopoo RBA and so far, no leaking.

Back
Top Bottom