What's new

Rincoe Manto Ultra? Anyone?

Iam the same more towards a rdl but even with the 3mm it doesn't feel like a rdl like the rta I mainly use nowadays but I can see what happens when I change the pin out probably end up going back to the 3mm
I'm thinking the 4mm may be to much now lol

You never know it might be good and the best bit its quick and easy to change if it is lol
I've just built it all up and Omg for £44.99 it's bloody amazing. RBA is on point, very little movement in the panels. I've stuck a 0.55 MTL home wrapped staple coil in and it's producing massive amounts of flavour and vapour. Feels quite good in hand, I'm really impressed with it. I'm especially impressed with the screen and display ATM. I haven't had to chance to use it outside yet to see if you can clearly read the screen. I do have one nit pic with it and thats it hasn't got a puff counter that I can see or find. But that's just my personal preference I do like to see how many puffs I get from one battery.

Just some pics.

Attachments

• IMG_20240424_182923.jpg
    IMG_20240424_182923.jpg
    455.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240424_182926.jpg
    IMG_20240424_182926.jpg
    450.2 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_20240424_182943.jpg
    IMG_20240424_182943.jpg
    289.6 KB · Views: 0
I've just built it all up and Omg for £44.99 it's bloody amazing. RBA is on point, very little movement in the panels. I've stuck a 0.55 MTL home wrapped staple coil in and it's producing massive amounts of flavour and vapour. Feels quite good in hand, I'm really impressed with it. I'm especially impressed with the screen and display ATM. I haven't had to chance to use it outside yet to see if you can clearly read the screen. I do have one nit pic with it and thats it hasn't got a puff counter that I can see or find. But that's just my personal preference I do like to see how many puffs I get from one battery.

one thing I found out or I think I have is I set the wattage to 18w's left it a few mins pressed the button and the wattage changed to 20w's just wondering if you have noticed that or am I imaging it lol

one thing I found out or I think I have is I set the wattage to 18w's left it a few mins pressed the button and the wattage changed to 20w's just wondering if you have noticed that or am I imaging it lol
Could be your imagination, I've had mine set on 23 all evening since I built it and it hasn't moved lol

Back
Top Bottom