What's new

Royal Mail RDC.

BULLDOG1964

Legend
Can anyone tell me what Royal Mail RDC means please ?
The reason is i have a package from Aliexpress It's the first time I have ordered anything from them and all my packages I've ordered from China before have come via Royal Mail Langley and this one states its at Royal Mail RDC.

I’ve not had much from China, but Royal Mail tracking system isn’t the best for good information. Just seems to give basic information not of much use really.

I’ve not had much from China, but Royal Mail tracking system isn’t the best for good information. Just seems to give basic information not of much use really.
Your right there mate my last order i made from china the Royal Mail tracking said that it was just leaving China the day Royal Mail delivered my order to me lol.

Your right there mate my last order i made from china the Royal Mail tracking said that it was just leaving China the day Royal Mail delivered my order to me lol.
17 track will be your best bet for tracking Chinese orders :2thumbsup:

17 track will be your best bet for tracking Chinese orders :2thumbsup:
Just had a look on track17 and it comes up saying unable to track as Royal mail web site for tracking is down try again later but on Royal Mail tracking it says it is at RDC North London.

Just had a look on track17 and it comes up saying unable to track as Royal mail web site for tracking is down try again later but on Royal Mail tracking it says it is at RDC North London.
Someone's lying then ;)

Back
Top Bottom