What's new

Royal Mail Worker Caught In The Act

all good here mate. hibernating at home with mum.

just contacted tesco about deliveries as they have turned off their delivery slots. they confirmed they had me on their list as at high risk but it had not been activated so hopefully by tomorrow i might be able to get a delivery instead of risking going to store like the last 3 weeks.

stay safe fella.

i saw this last week and a reply was the postie had ocd and was touching a certain number of things.

then you have a video like this from a cctv which is a mile from my house with a letter posted the next day to all the local houses which makes you think twice. is this a group (i wont say which but you all know who i mean) that are using this method to spread the virus.

View attachment 215359
The way that's written would flag alarm bells. Spelling is atrocious.

There really are some sick fucks walking this planet. Anyone proven to be doing shit like this should be charged with attempted murder, but my preference would be they are injected with this nasty virus.

There really are some sick fucks walking this planet. Anyone proven to be doing shit like this should be charged with attempted murder, but my preference would be they are injected with this nasty virus.

There really are some sick fucks walking this planet and it is quite reasonable to get angry at them.

Is this an example of a sick fuck, or just fake news?

If it is fake news designed to make you angry, then you should be angry at the folk spreading the fake news.

A video on an extreme right wing video channel, backed up by a Mirror story quoting a tweet referenced by the Sun.

If this was what it claims to be do you not think, proper news papers, tv channels etc would be all over this.

There really are some sick fucks walking this planet and it is quite reasonable to get angry at them.

Is this an example of a sick fuck, or just fake news?

If it is fake news designed to make you angry, then you should be angry at the folk spreading the fake news.

A video on an extreme right wing video channel, backed up by a Mirror story quoting a tweet referenced by the Sun.

If this was what it claims to be do you not think, proper news papers, tv channels etc would be all over this.
I have my own opinions on all that, which I've no intention of sharing on here. Don't want the snowflakes throwing their labels at me.

Having watched the video repeatedly I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to doubt it's an authentic video and what it shows is a true representation of what happened. Nothing about it at all that looks fake or staged.

However, it could have been taken at any time including long before this pandemic. He wipes his nose on the inside of his hand but multiple surfaces that he touches he taps with his knuckles with a closed fist.

It is possible this is someone on a cold day with a drippy nose with OCD touching multiple objects compulsively and has nothing to do with coronavirus.

Having watched the video repeatedly I have absolutely no reason whatsoever to doubt it's an authentic video and what it shows is a true representation of what happened. Nothing about it at all that looks fake or staged.

However, it could have been taken at any time including long before this pandemic. He wipes his nose on this inside of his hand but multiple surfaces that he touches he taps with his knuckles with a closed fist.

It is possible this is someone on a cold day with a drippy nose with OCD touching multiple objects compulsively and has nothing to do with coronavirus.

I tend to get my news from various sources from different countries. I have seen various true stories, similar to this one.
Deliberately trying to contaminate surfaces, sadly is a thing in the current world situation.

These stories tend to cross the world. They get picked up by the international news agencies like Reuters and AP and get reported all over the place.

This story has not even as far as I can tell been picked up by any of the national press beyond the two mentioned tabloids.

Does that make it untrue? No it does not.
It does, to me mean that there is reasonable grounds to doubt that it is exactly what it purports to be.

I am going to look foolish when, Postman sacked is the main headline in the BBC morning news.
At that point I will admit I was wrong.

It's mentioned on multiple sites news and otherwise. If it was current then I wouldn't expect it to receive mainstream news. As you've said, multiple such incidents have occurred with zero news coverage. RM would investigate and would not do anything publicly until that investigation was completed. That's if they said anything publicly even then. I doubt this is something RM would want to broadcast with the potential backlash postmen could get in the current climate. This is exactly how these stories come about. People recording incidents on their cameras and then uploading them to social media.

But as I said in my previous post - without a definitive time and date to give context it's impossible to draw concrete conclusions to this postman's actions and intent.

It's mentioned on multiple sites news and otherwise. If it was current then I wouldn't expect it to receive mainstream news. As you've said, multiple such incidents have occurred with zero news coverage. RM would investigate and would not do anything publicly until that investigation was completed. That's if they said anything publicly even then. I doubt this is something RM would want to broadcast with the potential backlash postmen could get in the current climate. This is exactly how these stories come about. People recording incidents on their cameras and then uploading them to social media.

But as I said in my previous post - without a definitive time and date to give context it's impossible to draw concrete conclusions to this postman's actions and intent.

If it is what it claims to be, because it is, as you say on multiple sites, then the truth of it will be reported in the mainstream media.

If you are right it will arrive on the BBC news.

If I am right and it gains enough traction it will turn up in some fake news debunking sections that various media organisations run, or it disappears among the host of other fake news stories.

Why are we debating this?
Do you think the Post Office could cover this up if it was true?
Why do we not wait and see?

The above are rhetorical questions.
I have made my point.
You can have a free go without me coming back.

I do not want to be Zou or Bez arguing in infinite circles.

Back
Top Bottom