What's new

RTA’s

There is the BP Pioneer insider rta, cheap and a bloody good little rta.
Excellent advice... it's a fantastic tank, one of the best, and not too expensive. The insider is a boro (for billet boxes) though, for the normal tank you want the Pioneer 1.5.

If you want to go affordable the Arbiter Solo is good, does MTL and restricted lung with a little twist of the ring under the drip tip. £3 bubble glass gives 4ml capacity.
I found easy to build and wick, it's an option anyway unless you want a more traditional looking MTL RTA.

I’m fairly new to vaping and use a couple of Nautilus 3 tanks, I use 1.8ohm coils.

Could someone please explain to me the advantages of RTA tanks over what I’m using now?

The coil building and wicking looks quite intriguing and I quite fancy trying it.

I’m not a so called cloud chaser, I’m just a bloke who uses vapes in place of fags.

So how would I benefit from going down the RTA route? Or wouldn’t I?

Well most has already been said, another benefit for me is I dont get that satisfying vape from vertical coils which non RTA's are.

Just saves money on buying coils and some of the atomisers are better.

Last edited:
I’m fairly new to vaping and use a couple of Nautilus 3 tanks, I use 1.8ohm coils.

Could someone please explain to me the advantages of RTA tanks over what I’m using now?

The coil building and wicking looks quite intriguing and I quite fancy trying it.

I’m not a so called cloud chaser, I’m just a bloke who uses vapes in place of fags.

So how would I benefit from going down the RTA route? Or wouldn’t I
Recommend the mesh coils for nautilus if you haven’t tried them, been using my in work beater (nautilus Gt) for the past year, and hardly felt the need to build

But I’ve Never found the draw quite tight enough for me. Rta’s are great because you can fine tune them.

Back
Top Bottom