What's new

Safercigs EFVI Supporter :)

K

KulrMeStoopid

Just got this email from Safercigs so I wanted to thank Daz for his great support and commitment to the vaping community. Star vendor all around!

http://us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=3f6272787501fc9ae06b910b3&id=1b29d89bda&e=a17b87e787
Vapingisunderthreat_zps750cb393.png

I was reading a FB post last night where they were discussing "bullying" vendors into supporting the EFVI,by boycotting any that haven't got displayed on their websites,a link to the petition.I don't see it as bullying as if they don't get the message out,they will have no business.

I was reading a FB post last night where they were discussing "bullying" vendors into supporting the EFVI,by boycotting any that haven't got displayed on their websites,a link to the petition.I don't see it as bullying as if they don't get the message out,they will have no business.

I've all ready said publicly, I wont buy from vendors that dont support this. (nothing to do with POTV this is my personal choice) but this is important and if a vendor doesnt care enough to support it loudly to save their busines, then they wont care too much if I dont give them my money.

A good place to start is look at the discount codes page and whichever vendor isnt supporting efvi on their front page ;) send them an email asking to display it ;) If enough people bug them, they might do it :D

Back
Top Bottom