What's new

Samsung 25R Single - £3.95 / Double - £7.74

Ben fogstar

Premium Vendor
Hi Guys! All batteries batch tested and authenticated. Check us out at www.fogstar.co.uk

If you need any help feel free to message me anytime.

Edit: Just a quick note about our pricing system as there has been some confusion - The discount system is storewide. Example - Add 2x LG HG2 and 2x Samsung 25r and you'll enter the 4 battery discount category.

povoffer.png

This picture is just for display purposes, the ones we sell are actually the newer 25R6 dated (April 2016)

Last edited:
Is there any testing thats done in house on the cells to make sure they are authentic and the source they are from.

just to say, I'm not doubting the authenticity, just curious as to what procedures your company has @Ben fogstar

Is there any testing thats done in house on the cells to make sure they are authentic and the source they are from.

just to say, I'm not doubting the authenticity, just curious as to what procedures your company has @Ben fogstar

There certainly is! We have a great relationship with suppliers, and we've ordered thousands of batteries and never had an issue. However that isn't enough - It's obviously impossible for us to test every cell, so we batch test. We select at random several cells from each new delivery shipment and extensively test them (15-20 hours per cell) Everything from visual,weight and date codes to capacity, temperature, amp comparisons. (Blog post coming soon)

We appreciate our whole business is built on trust, and we work hard to protect it.

There certainly is! We have a great relationship with suppliers, and we've ordered thousands of batteries and never had an issue. However that isn't enough - It's obviously impossible for us to test every cell, so we batch test. We select at random several cells from each new delivery shipment and extensively test them (15-20 hours per cell) Everything from visual,weight and date codes to capacity, temperature, amp comparisons. (Blog post coming soon)

We appreciate our whole business is built on trust, and we work hard to protect it.

nice to hear, great prices to,
hope you didn't find my question "dickish", with batteries I find it's best to ask, look forward to reading the info , cheers

Back
Top Bottom