What's new

Scottish Save Vaping Campaign

Once upon a time the vape industry made great play about being self-regulating. Who went to sleep allowing disposables to enter the marketplace? Now we have the industry asking us to get involved trying to save disposables?!? I'm not into gatekeeping vaping but surely these things sowed the seeds of their own demise.

i have no wish to save disposables and there won’t be a flavour ban.

Not signing then. I hope you're right on the flavour ban but then we are talking about a government and others who know bugger all about vaping.

Vaping will only account for a tiny proportion of what the flavour houses produce so I wouldn`t worry about a flavours ban, now if they turn their attention to the hardware that might be a different matter.

If they start banning cake flavours we're fucked but all the fatties would be up in arms and start a slow wobble protest. ;)

Not signing then. I hope you're right on the flavour ban but then we are talking about a government and others who know bugger all about vaping.

they’re no banning flavours. it’s just a ruse to get you to sign the petition to save disposables.

Back
Top Bottom