What's new

Selection of premium 3mg liquids

greeny1210

Postman
For sale are a bunch of premium liquids as pictured below prices all vary and ideally sell as a bundle or at least small bundles as a rough guide some well known liquids like anarchist, flawless etc RRP £19.99 for 60ml will be around £11/12 (most have between 2-10ml used at very most) deals on multiple items.
Almost full fantastia etc 30mls RRP £15 roughly £8/9 ..all negotiable.

Bottom 3 in the pics are half full apart from Krispie treats, £10 for these 3

Postage 2nd class signed for £3.80 payment via PayPal

2017-10-30_21.09.07.jpg
2017-10-30_21.08.17.jpg
2017-10-30_21.09.57.jpg
2017-10-30_21.10.48.jpg
2017-10-30_21.06.14.jpg

interested in the naked, how many ML is left and how much would you want for it posted, thanks

interested in the naked, how many ML is left and how much would you want for it posted, thanks

There's just under 50ml left I would say mate I think it sold then for 19.99 but is now 15 for 3 10ml bottles I'd take around a 10er plus postage, hence why it t works out better to buy a few really

There's just under 50ml left I would say mate I think it sold then for 19.99 but is now 15 for 3 10ml bottles I'd take around a 10er plus postage, hence why it t works out better to buy a few really
Is it 0mg ?

How much for the Chuff stuff and the Naked delivered?
And how much juice is left in each?

Thanks mate

Dan

How much for the Chuff stuff and the Naked delivered?
And how much juice is left in each?

Thanks mate

Dan

Hi mate
Just under fifty naked I'd say and just over fifty chuff stuff momma's
Tough to price them tbh but probably ten for the naked and eight or nine for the chuff stuff not sure of you can still get it or not
Plus postage on top

Hi mate
Just under fifty naked I'd say and just over fifty chuff stuff momma's
Tough to price them tbh but probably ten for the naked and eight or nine for the chuff stuff not sure of you can still get it or not
Plus postage on top

Ok thanks for the reply, priced too highly for second hand juice.
Good luck with sale

Thanks

Dan

Ok thanks for the reply, priced too highly for second hand juice.
Good luck with sale

Thanks

Dan

I thought If anything it would be worth more seeing as you cant get them now and its super steeped lol, i could probably go a bit lower and the more someone buys cheaper ill do them, especially for the lot etc

Back
Top Bottom