What's new

Selection of premium 3mg liquids

Considering these juices are at minimum 6 plus months old could well have cost only a small amount during TPD sales in may and some may even be passed sell by date. I personally think you may be asking a bit to much. Not trying to offend here but i am guessing others feel the same but just don't want to say so. I DIY so no i am not looking for a mega cheap juice deal. I just think maybe you haven't took the points i raised into account. I still want to say glws though mate

Get what your saying mate but I only got the ones that are from that place that was selling crap with 70% off etc of which there is hardly any here (I need to update this thread actually as I've sold all that cheap) but the others cost me £15/20 each per bottle on the ones 30/60ml like flawless, anarchist, far, cheap thrills, fantasi, naked etc etc probably spent about £150+
Only reason I'm selling us I make my own and actually prefer my own but I'd buy bottles and look to recreate if I liked them like I have with nasty Juice, flawless Aftermath, naked lava flow, fantasi mango, grape, orange these are ones o wasn't that fussed on but tbh I thought I'd be able to recover at least half what I paid given you can't get them anymore (they won't be out of date juice is good for 2/3 years stored correctly) I thought I'd be having my hands snapped off tbh as they're well known big names popular juices ..tye cheaper ones are just making up the numbers really
If I can't get something worthwhile I'll just vape then myself as a change up or give em to mate's who buy my juice
Ah well cheers anyway pal

Back
Top Bottom