What's new

Serious question... How can people be so stoopid?

With all the shit from the government regarding Covid-19
i'm not surprised people are coming to their own conclusions.
Far-Fetched as they may be.
I see that - believing anything Boris says at the moment seems almost equally stupid. :17:

if he’d never ended up with a gammy knee and had to retire from coventry city, would any of this ever have happened?

there was a discussion about this on here a while ago where some folk were angry icke’s covid hoax videos were banned on youtube or something. on freedom of speech grounds.

i was quite happy to hear it. it’s quite dangerous, this stuff.

The problem there is that the removal of such things just adds weight to the conspiracy. They'll be saying "They are taking it down because they don't want you to know the truth" ... which is no less dangerous, as these 10,000 people show.

Put it in another context, if any video that seemed to be promoting vaping in anyway was removed and banned from YouTube, would you not conclude that it was a conspiracy against vaping being orchestrated by shady tobacco companies and others with vested interests?

The problem there is that the removal of such things just adds weight to the conspiracy. They'll be saying "They are taking it down because they don't want you to know the truth" ... which is no less dangerous, as these 10,000 people show.

Put it in another context, if any video that seemed to be promoting vaping in anyway was removed and banned from YouTube, would you not conclude that it was a conspiracy against vaping being orchestrated by shady tobacco companies and others with vested interests?

they will be saying that, but they are nuts anyway. leaving it on youtube or facebook achieves nothing either, and actually allows it to be disseminated further.

i’m not sure the vape comparison is a good one, because that would be a conclusion that while there may or may not be tangible evidence to support it, there would certainly be sound logic and precendents. the icke conspiracy is just absolute madness.

Im no so sure, in fact Im positive Im no taking any so called vaccine for this, fk that, I will let others be lab rats in the first instance.
It might only be sugar n water , but still....

they will be saying that, but they are nuts anyway. leaving it on youtube or facebook achieves nothing either, and actually allows it to be disseminated further.

i’m not sure the vape comparison is a good one, because that would be a conclusion that while there may or may not be tangible evidence to support it, there would certainly be sound logic and precendents. the icke conspiracy is just absolute madness.

It's not a good one, but you get the point I'm making..... you can apply it to anything you like. The act of 'overlords' silencing the 'masses' adds to the conspiracy. It doesn't matter if you or I think it's nonsense.

Im no so sure, in fact Im positive Im no taking any so called vaccine for this, fk that, I will let others be lab rats in the first instance.
It might only be sugar n water , but still....

5g activated, i hear!

It's not a good one, but you get the point I'm making..... you can apply it to anything you like. The act of 'overlords' silencing the 'masses' adds to the conspiracy. It doesn't matter if you or I think it's nonsense.

i think the point is that it’s a
bit of a different matter. the loon conspiracies around coronavirus, 5g and the like are potentially dangerous. they already say the overlords are silencing the masses. i don’t think it’s a good strategy to indulge this, surely?

.... and @zouzounaki as you said in that other thread.

is it any wonder that people get sucked into this kind of thinking?

i think the bigger question isn’t about 5g conspiracists, it’s why otherwise sane people might get sucked into it.

Back
Top Bottom