What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Have no idea if the tank/pod wiill be any good yet but the mod is already looking to become a favourite.
WP_20181210_17_14_00_Pro.jpg

The mod is very small and the mtl pod looks like a speed revolution/papillion hybrid.

@eyeball kid that set up looks good, what is it?
It's the new ijoy diamond kit. I spotted it while checking out the sourcemore site.
It's a pure wattage machine (45w) no tc but it's kind of the bridge between pod and mod. You can use the supplied mtl pod or upto a 22mm tank. Also you get an adapter foam for the pod so many of the high street pods (juul ext) will fit into it and you can drive them in variable wattage like a tank.
Very cool indeed.

I know it’s bothering me too. Maybe I can find some sort of beauty ring to close the gap.
Funnily enough, this was grabbed as my back-up mod as I ran out the door, but actually has been great and I've stuck with it all week. I've just ignored the AiO aspect and I barely notice the empty window now. It's a great little mod, and it has a clock on it! :D

P1180109.JPG

Funnily enough, this was grabbed as my back-up mod as I ran out the door, but actually has been great and I've stuck with it all week. I've just ignored the AiO aspect and I barely notice the empty window now. It's a great little mod, and it has a clock on it! :D

View attachment 180147
Strange I’ve just got mine out of the box and been trying to decide if I need a true tank on it and how it would look? What’s on the top of yours :11: only it needs to be fairly small I think. I tried a couple of Innokin tanks but they are too tall.

Strange I’ve just got mine out of the box and been trying to decide if I need a true tank on it and how it would look? What’s on the top of yours :11: only it needs to be fairly small I think. I tried a couple of Innokin tanks but they are too tall.

It's a Cthulhu Hastur Mini on Crewella's mod.

@rew is right, it's a Hastur Mini .... but the True looks good too ..... ;)

Back
Top Bottom