What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

It’s the same style of airflow from holes in the top, but this one can close right off, so you can get it a bit tighter and it seems smoother as well.

I definitely like this one better.

A very kind member sent me this to try out. I unexpectedly have a couple of hours to myself in the house this evening, so have set it up, and it’s an absolute belter. I wish I’d picked one of these up before. It’s easy the best of these deck above the tank jobs I’ve tried.

image.jpg

A very kind member sent me this to try out. I unexpectedly have a couple of hours to myself in the house this evening, so have set it up, and it’s an absolute belter. I wish I’d picked one of these up before. It’s easy the best of these deck above the tank jobs I’ve tried.

View attachment 180923
That's a tidy little mod you have it on, what's that?

I wouldn't say this is my favorite set up as it says strange things to me on the mod (Ciggo or something like that) but it was dirt cheap and it does work but the tank goes with it well so thought I would use it for a while.IMG_20181220_102316.jpg

I wouldn't say this is my favorite set up as it says strange things to me on the mod (Ciggo or something like that) but it was dirt cheap and it does work but the tank goes with it well so thought I would use it for a while.View attachment 181054
I thought it was a Banshee at first, I very nearly bought one. Purdy .......... and gold ...... :shiny: :2thumbsup:

I thought it was a Banshee at first, I very nearly bought one. Purdy .......... and gold ...... :shiny: :2thumbsup:
Just checked and it IS a Banshee CigGo Tattoo, not used it in ages not really my thing usually but I do like to give my mods an airing now and again. The tank is a clone but actually works well. It was the only mod it matched with!!

Just checked and it IS a Banshee CigGo Tattoo, not used it in ages not really my thing usually but I do like to give my mods an airing now and again. The tank is a clone but actually works well. It was the only mod it matched with!!
I loved the dot matrix style screen on the Banshee ..... I still get tempted now and again ...... ;)

Back
Top Bottom