What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

View attachment 190831 Well the drive here was kinda long but otherwise uneventful. Sitting here chilling in the motorhome thoroughly enjoying the KF Lite. Every bit the sweet travel companion I'd hoped for. Very relaxing listening to the rain pattering off the roof. Mobile 3G working great too :D

Formatting on this post isn't quite what I'm used to but Ipads have a mind of their own at times, LOL

Glad you're liking the Lite bud

Some family photos :18: One mod and kabuki tank for each of my favourite juices. I had managed to whittle my modest collection down to 2 devices but have since gone on a bit of a juice discovery voyage. New juice means new tank and mod needed! I've now got a jacvapour series b on pre-order. Need to get another battery, kabuki tank, hastur drip tip and find a 6th juice for the rotation. Oh well :p

IMG_20190502_160345.jpg IMG_20190502_160500.jpg

KF Mini on my SX Mini running in TC, 1 ohm coil at 390F with some Firewater No1 and new Berserker 1.5 Mini on LV ePetite with some Strapped Red nic salt, 1.2 ohm coil at 13.5 watts. That's me for the day :)

47779416331_1e9aebcde1_n.jpg

Sadly NOT my favourite. The mod's great ........ but my OCD wants a copper MTL tank on there ........ and the Avocado clone sucks! I NEED a copper-coloured MTL RTA! :17:

P1190067.JPG

Back
Top Bottom