What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Is the fire button audibly clicky? Like noticeably so? Thinking from a covert perspective ;-)

No :18:

I'd say mine is quieter than my Pico 75, my legend and definitely quieter than my spryte which is seriously clicky.

It's a more 'solid' click than my wife's Tesla punk - not louder, but, erm, solider...

Oh, and it automatically turns off completely after about 20 minutes so it needs a 5 click...

Thanks both for info. Just found a seller on eBay that has stock for £22. Can't argue at that price.

Definitely the 101 and not the 101 pro?

I could only see the pro version when I looked a while back - 24mm and no shorty option...

Definitely 101, not the newer pro. Don't want the newer one cos I want it mostly for stealthy 18350 goodness. Search for "101d ehpro" and you'll see it.

My daily beater is an eleaf invoke. Fantastic mod but fire button is seriously clicky.

Definitely 101, not the newer pro. Don't want the newer one cos I want it mostly for stealthy 18350 goodness. Search for "101d ehpro" and you'll see it.

Yeah, found it.

Good deal on that - no idea what the dripper's like but it's a decent price even if you chuck the atty.

Yeah, found it.

Good deal on that - no idea what the dripper's like but it's a decent price even if you chuck the atty.
Yep. I ordered it. Don't do dripping so that'll be chucked in the vape drawer with all the other cast offs. It'll be for MTL with the zlide. Or may be kayfun when I can be arsed to rebuild it.

Last edited:
Really enjoying this setup with nic salts, the Vapefly Galaxies MTL Squonk RDTA fits the Simple EX perfectly :)

The vape is smooooooooooooooth and flavourful, some of my iffy flavour nic salts now taste better.

Vapefly-Galaxies-MTL-Squonk-RDTA-1.jpg

Back
Top Bottom