What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

If that was the one's in the gold carton, we used to call 'em lung-burners, seems we wereny far wrong.

Hello MTL aficianados,

I'm on the hunt for a MTL rta but I am struggling to decide on which one to buy. I have read/watched a lot of reviews and conflicting opinions have confused me more.

My preferred specifications would be:

Diameter - no preference, it will be used on my only mod - a squid industries TAC-21 capable of taking 28mm atomisers.

Draw/Airflow - not too sure really, I've previously owned a Hastur mini MTL but didn't like the size, drip tip, top fill bayonet, from what I remember the draw was ok. I've also tried a friend's innokin zenith which I liked.

Preferred build screws - flat head.

Capacity - bigger the better really, due to the mod. Although I don't love really tall tanks like the OG kayfuns.

I've been looking at: Kf lite '19 and prime (clones) and siren 2.

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Hello MTL aficianados,

I'm on the hunt for a MTL rta but I am struggling to decide on which one to buy. I have read/watched a lot of reviews and conflicting opinions have confused me more.

Diameter - no preference, it will be used on my only mod - a squid industries TAC-21 capable of taking 28mm atomisers.

Draw/Airflow - not too sure really, I've previously owned a Hastur mini MTL but didn't like the size, drip tip, top fill bayonet, from what I remember the draw was ok. I've also tried a friend's innokin zenith which I liked.

Capacity - bigger the better really, due to the mod. Although I don't love really tall tanks like the OG kayfuns.

I recently bought the BDvape Precisio rta from Newvaping. Great flavour and simple build and it has flat head screws. - £20.79 with discount code LABD7
https://www.newvaping.com/products/bdvape-precisio-mtl-rta

Hello MTL aficianados,

lots Of good stuff out there. Reviews are tricky and you need to find ones that you know like the same stuff as you really. The choice is so personal that there’s really no best or worst.
The Kflite with the extension kit would be my first choice as it’s just so simple, albeit it has Philips heads but I really wouldn’t let that put you off. With the extension it’s still small and compact.

The integra clones are good too. Not many use them but it’s a very versatile tank but won’t suit a tighter draw(not in my opinion anyway).

The taifun gtr clone is very good too.

I’d still rate the ephro True tank but capacity is on the small side.

I really enjoyed the hastur mini and the kflite is quite similar vape wise but with better flavour.
One I’ve not tried is the glaz mini mtl. Loads on here really rate it and it has a large capacity.
It really is trial and error though. What I love you may hate and vide versa.

as clones from China are cheap it might be worth picking a couple to see how you get on.

Hello MTL aficianados,

Kayfun Lite 19 22m or 24mm with extension (clones are pretty decent btw). or the Steamcrave Glaz Mini MTL.

Kayfun lite 19 with the XS pin is great. Others I can recommend that I use daily are the Reload vapor mtl rta, berserker 1.5 and QP design Gata MTL.

Ambition Mods Easy with Gas Mods Kree. 1mm insert installed. Vaping Private Reserve. Proper MTL experience

upload_2020-1-29_15-41-42.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom