What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

All dayer MTL workhorse. At a heady 12w the batteries last a couple of chain vaping days.

20200721_141932.jpg

I missed the whole 'easy mod' thing ... I like the look, very cool! .... but I'm not keen on that writing down the tube, kind of puts me off.

what's the price Rew?

About £55 in UK. If you order from Lepetitvapoteur in France, nearer £40 when you log in.

About £55 in UK. If you order from Lepetitvapoteur in France, nearer £40 when you log in.
I had another arrive today actually rew (The polished ultem) so I've four now.
I was holding out for the mix but didn't like it as much as I'd hoped so grabbed another easy. Very nice mods. I'd recommend the black and silver for the best and sturdier finish. (Nothing wrong with the others but they're plastic as you know over the alloy and steel of the original colour and the buttons can have a little rattle which again the original finish doesn't).

I had another arrive today actually rew (The polished ultem) so I've four now.
I was holding out for the mix but didn't like it as much as I'd hoped so grabbed another easy. Very nice mods. I'd recommend the black and silver for the best and sturdier finish. (Nothing wrong with the others but they're plastic as you know over the alloy and steel of the original colour and the buttons can have a little rattle which again the original finish doesn't).

Black and silver looks the best to me also. Might have to pick up another. Have been waiting for feedback on the other SBS mods but I think the Easy seems to be the best of the lot for me.

Back
Top Bottom