What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Tonight is a Pink nyt. Loving these atm

Bit of @Vaporesso @Freemaxtech @vapesmarter @Dr Vapes lovely jubbly!

20201008_215410.jpg

It's that the Fireluke 22 tank?

I've vaping on that right now (I have a twister 30 kit from HC to review) ... there's a few things I'm not massively keen on but the flavour and overall vape is good, it surprised me.

Yeah i got the twister 30 too, really like the tank and its matchy with my Sankofa mod so happy days!
Yead the twister mod is ok but wish they done the wattage setting levels differently. I tend to vape at 11 to 12.watts

Yeah i got the twister 30 too, really like the tank and its matchy with my Sankofa mod so happy days!
Yead the twister mod is ok but wish they done the wattage setting levels differently. I tend to vape at 11 to 12.watts

ah, I don't mind that so much .... I'm vaping at 10w, you can do 12.5 though right? that's close enough. ;)

I like this tip a lot though, I usually use a straight tip but I'm enjoying this one.

ah, I don't mind that so much .... I'm vaping at 10w, you can do 12.5 though right? that's close enough. ;)

I like this tip a lot though, I usually use a straight tip but I'm enjoying this one.
Agree i do like the mtl tip, fits nicely. Yeah i prefer 11w lol and my Vapesmarter Mod is just beautiful so sticking to that for now

Nice @rew. I’m still waiting on my YDDZ to arrive. How are you finding it?

For me it's better than the Dvarw 16. Like the airflow, build quality and threading seems good and flavour has potential. Can fit a 2.5mm ID coil in there too.

Back
Top Bottom