What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

One is the ether on the Paramour and the other is the Mechlyfe RTA. They look almost identical lol

One is the ether on the Paramour and the other is the Mechlyfe RTA. They look almost identical lol
They do! I was trying to get my head round knurling / no-knurling versions. I distantly remember being about to buy the Ether at one point, but something put me off, I can't remember what now.

They do! I was trying to get my head round knurling / no-knurling versions. I distantly remember being about to buy the Ether at one point, but something put me off, I can't remember what now.

I wondered how "MTL" it would be as we've all' seen these RDL combos before not really do either that well but I've been surprised by this. Still playing around with setup in it to maximize flavour but I enjoy the vape it gives me.

The Mechlyfe RTA I'm really enjoying. It's almost the Pandora in all honesty but it also takes stock coils. It's somehow tighter than the Pandora which I was vaping on 1mm and thought it was still too airy.

Back
Top Bottom