What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

PX80/ Doggy

upload_2021-4-23_19-32-32.jpeg

Keep getting new / old coil with the mod I want the kf on, think its the hollow 510 not making good connection. so tonight wanted to try it on something else and wanted to use something with built in battery tonight so put it on the endura pro. Its actually a good pairing at 12.5w
View attachment 244968
And had no problems with it. Anyway to make the hollow 510 a better connection? Thinking a small ball of tinfiol to fill the hollow might work. I'll try the mod with another tank first though.

I don't think it's anything to do with it being hollow.. electricity can flow through the thinnest of wires, it's not going to have an issue going through that pin. It's likely to be a either a short pin on the KF or a deep pin in the mod (or a combination of both probably) you'd think these things would be standard but there's often quite a lot of difference and that can cause connection issues.

Current happy rotation - a big black all dayer for work, the foxy for generally about the house and the little drizzle / nano for carrying out and about.

20210426_172118.jpg

I really like this setup I think the kizoku limit is a very underated RTA, it gives good flavour and is very easy to build and wick

Attachments

• IMG_20210505_115333.jpg
    IMG_20210505_115333.jpg
    464.2 KB · Views: 88
I really like this setup I think the kizoku limit is a very underated RTA, it gives good flavour and is very easy to build and wick
Nice looking little setup.

I really like that tank - flavour is great, nice to build on, I like the fill cap too. And it looks really nice to my eyes. But I do wish there were some tighter airflow options.

Aspire Zelos 3 mod with Nautilus 3 tank, Nautilus 2 drip tip, Zenith Pro 5ml glass and a Nautilus AIO 1.8ohm coil…

IMG_1241.JPG

How you liking the Nautilus 3? Any difference to the Nautilus GT (if you've tried it?)

It’s a great tank now I found a better glass for it. The 2ml original glass is a joke, it’s so thick there’s no room for wicking.

No real difference in vape quality compared to the GT. Same diameter airflow holes, unfortunately without the clicky stops though which is a shame, but the ring is nice and tight. The top slide fill method is much easier than having to remove the top completely to fill on the GT. No leaking/gurgling after filling too, which I used to get on the GT after refitting the top.

Great mod too. Very well built, easy to navigate chip, and fantastic battery life. All in all a cracking kit that I would highly recommend.

Is this the first time Smok has appeared in the MTL section? bloody loving this pod:

All the disappointments of the Nord and N19 are forgotten, they must have employed a MTL employee, will we see a mod & tank next?

Smok_NOVO_4_Pod-1.jpg
Smok_NOVO_4_Pod-6.jpg

Back
Top Bottom