What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Aye, that from the manual for some reason didn’t work yesterday, but it worked today.

Reading through the manual, it's pretty much the same firmware as the Primo, nice! You can probably use Actic Fox on it too.

It is, aye. 1500mah which is decent for the small size. It didn’t seem to last as well yesterday as the 1400mah elfins have been, but I’ll see how it goes, might improve after a couple of cycles. I’m quite happy with it, it’s a nice wee mod.

upload_2018-6-10_16-25-47.png

For me at the moment its the SQ with berserker, and a mipod of some kind for the clouds.

Had this for a while but it's been hiding in my box, just found it again it's got the tilt thingy to change the wattage but it is quite easy to use and I just like it!!

Attachments

• IMG_20180609_163630.jpg
    IMG_20180609_163630.jpg
    739.2 KB · Views: 88
mine's a clone ... ;)
I used to have 4 of them, 2 were really nice and 2 were junk and went straight in the bin.
Out of the two nice ones I had this one and a SS one, I traded the SS one on here a while back.

You reminded me that I actually have a copper LPG clone - I thought I'd sand & polish it to distract me from something.
I'm not really enjoying the vape so much though. Ah well, back on the shelf for another few years... ;)

IMAG1582.jpg

Taken in my wonderful local vape cafe. Skyline on a cheap mod I got from GB

Attachments

• DSC_0090.JPG
    DSC_0090.JPG
    658.3 KB · Views: 88
Back
Top Bottom