What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

@eyeball kid tbh I never used the longer white ones. Loving the tank and the drip tip works very well for me.
No issue's with the tank and I actually like the long drip tip. I shall try the black ones tomorrow.
Actually still haven't had a single leak with two tanks constantly on the go.
Can be a tad fussy if over wicked but that's the only issue I've had so far.
Almost makes me enjoy tanks again.

Can be a tad fussy if over wicked but that's the only issue I've had so far.

I've done the whole wicking dance, @zouzounaki came along for the ride too, I think he may have regretted it though, I've had the dry hit from too much and juice pissin down the jeans when too little. I believe it may have been yourself or @instantlady who suggested the fanning method of wicking it and since then it's behaved impeccably.

I've taken it as my sole vape on a 3 day camping trip and again it'll be my sole vape when I go on holiday for a fortnight, i'm that confident in it :D

I've done the whole wicking dance, @zouzounaki came along for the ride too, I think he may have regretted it though, I've had the dry hit from too much and juice pissin down the jeans when too little. I believe it may have been yourself or @instantlady who suggested the fanning method of wicking it and since then it's behaved impeccably.

I've taken it as my sole vape on a 3 day camping trip and again it'll be my sole vape when I go on holiday for a fortnight, i'm that confident in it :D
Yeah the fan method works great and a loose fit in the coil. Once you've got it, it seems fine. Really impressed. Been happily taking them out and about in my pocket for a few weeks and no issues.

Been happily taking them out and about in my pocket for a few weeks and no issues.

It's my MTL tank of the year, so much so I bought a second one. I've settled on my MTL kit these days and it'll take something truly exceptional to make me buy something else :D

It's my MTL tank of the year, so much so I bought a second one. I've settled on my MTL kit these days and it'll take something truly exceptional to make me buy something else :D
I just thought of something. I like the 0.8mm airflow but it can get a tad whistley. So I've settled on the 1mm. I've ordered a couple of larger hole collars just to play with the amount of wick and I shall probably grab a black clone. As inauthentic as it is. It looks good in black also.
It's been a good year with the prime and berserker. A few other new ones yet to try too.
The first time in a few years I've shared my daily vape time away from the strike.
I'm probably using the strike 50% of the time with the dvarw now. Unheard of with me, so it must be good.

I like the 0.8mm airflow but it can get a tad whistley. So I've settled on the 1mm. I've ordered a couple of larger hole collars just to play with the amount of wick

I tried the DTL collar but it didn't sit well with me unfortunately, I felt it diminished the resistance of the draw on the 1mm adapter and was too much of a compromise just to avoid dry hits, no shortcuts to learning how to wick this specific tank properly I feel.

I bought the pack of smaller reducers too, but haven't tried the 0.8 yet, probably won't bother if it makes dogs come running, LOL

I tried the DTL collar but it didn't sit well with me unfortunately, I felt it diminished the resistance of the draw on the 1mm adapter and was too much of a compromise just to avoid dry hits, no shortcuts to learning how to wick this specific tank properly I feel.

I bought the pack of smaller reducers too, but haven't tried the 0.8 yet, probably won't bother if it makes dogs come running, LOL
Definitely try the 1mm. It makes the world of difference I feel. You can even change it without having to 're coil.

Back
Top Bottom