What's new

Show off your favorite devices for MTL setups

Nice, what tank is that? Looks like it will never dry hit [emoji119][emoji119][emoji119]

It’s my good old Kayfun Lite plus with a Plasmatank from Trippytips. Genius and definitely my Vape Nirvana.
You do notice in time when you have to rewick.

My stash for today, Spica Pro, Berserker, Billet Box, Galaxies, Hastur mini, Ammit and my latest and very good Ephro True with the help of Nature Vape. Happy bunny!!!

Attachments

• IMG_20181026_112742.jpg
    IMG_20181026_112742.jpg
    723.3 KB · Views: 120
My stash for today, Spica Pro, Berserker, Billet Box, Galaxies, Hastur mini, Ammit and my latest and very good Ephro True with the help of Nature Vape. Happy bunny!!!

How do you find the new ammit mtl tank?

I’ve got the original berserker and love it to bits and was thinking about taking a punt on the ammit......

How do you find the new ammit mtl tank?

I’ve got the original berserker and love it to bits and was thinking about taking a punt on the ammit......
I like it, it's a big tank and a little bit airy even on the smallest hole but the flavour is good and holds a lot of juice!

I like it, it's a big tank and a little bit airy even on the smallest hole but the flavour is good and holds a lot of juice!
That smallest hole, how does it compare to, say, berserker, Hastur or galaxies?

Great collection!
What do you use inside the BB (I think you like similar draw)?
I avoided falling into that particular rabbit hole by telling myself:
look, this (BB) is a piece of vape gear that MAY be good but is it really going to provide you a better experience then some small mod with kayfun on top? Remember, you like to vape coil gunkers (custards, hybrid tobacco, Mana, etc) so frequent rewicking it every 6-8ml is going to be a PITA. Is any of the extras capable of the airflow you like (I like it real tight - Hastur the smallest, Berserker 2nd, etc)? If you decide to get, then go for dna60 with USB but then, it's not available in your favourite silver...
Yet, I like a form factor and general idea of it. Being a collectable/adjustable is a cherry on top.
What is your opinion?

That smallest hole, how does it compare to, say, berserker, Hastur or galaxies?
Sorry only just caught up with this thread, it is definitely looser than all those you mentioned but not loose enough for me not to use it. I am off on a weekend training course (dogs) tomorrow and I will fill the Ammit up and leave it in the car for a quick toot throughout the weekend without having to worry about filling it up. I have two Galaxies, two full size Berserkers. two Berserker mini so as you can see if I like something I tend to double up on them, would I get a second Ammit probably not but it has it's place in my collection!

Great collection!
What do you use inside the BB (I think you like similar draw)?
I avoided falling into that particular rabbit hole by telling myself:
look, this (BB) is a piece of vape gear that MAY be good but is it really going to provide you a better experience then some small mod with kayfun on top? Remember, you like to vape coil gunkers (custards, hybrid tobacco, Mana, etc) so frequent rewicking it every 6-8ml is going to be a PITA. Is any of the extras capable of the airflow you like (I like it real tight - Hastur the smallest, Berserker 2nd, etc)? If you decide to get, then go for dna60 with USB but then, it's not available in your favourite silver...
Yet, I like a form factor and general idea of it. Being a collectable/adjustable is a cherry on top.
What is your opinion?
I LOVE my BB, I use the exocet but put a reducer in the air hole but for the life of me I can't remember which one!! The other thing I use is a billet box coil that Naturevape make, it's call a flangeless DCT coil. it's a bit of a bind putting the cotton in but works really well and gives good flavour. If I could afford another I would definitely get one but it is a bit out of my price range!!

Sorry only just caught up with this thread, it is definitely looser than all those you mentioned but not loose enough for me not to use it. I am off on a weekend training course (dogs) tomorrow and I will fill the Ammit up and leave it in the car for a quick toot throughout the weekend without having to worry about filling it up. I have two Galaxies, two full size Berserkers. two Berserker mini so as you can see if I like something I tend to double up on them, would I get a second Ammit probably not but it has it's place in my collection!
Just remembered it was a kayfun 5 reducer!!!

Digiflavour siren v2 with a 1.1ohm ni80 roundwire build. This is the 24mm 4.5ml version and it vapes really good. Got an sxk kayfun prime clone on the way and I can’t wait

Attachments

• B4621385-6ECB-4CDD-AAD8-78114770EDCF.jpeg
    B4621385-6ECB-4CDD-AAD8-78114770EDCF.jpeg
    621.6 KB · Views: 117
Back
Top Bottom