What's new

showcasing "Solitary" 18350 e-pipe led clickfet stabwood hybrid

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
Netflix

A.I

Gigolo Joe : She loves what you do for her, as my customers love what it is I do for them. But she does not love you, David. She cannot love you. You are neither flesh nor blood. You are not a dog a cat or a canary. You were designed and built specifically like the rest of us... and you are alone now only because they tired of you... or replaced you with a younger model... or were displeased with something you said or broke. They made us too smart, too quick and too many. We are suffering for the mistakes they made because when the end comes, all that will be left is us. That's why they hate us. And that is why you must stay here... with me.

David : Goodbye, Joe.

I wanted to do more of a burr/burnt design with a stabwood top on this pipe

no making pictures as I didn't on this pipe but here's a risky nude picture of Alfie in the bath

alfIMG_5295.JPG

alfIMG_5303 2.JPG
alfIMG_5304 2.JPG
alfIMG_5305 2.JPG
alfIMG_5306 2.JPG

in the paw 360 degree

this is a stock item the market is very flat at the moment

love my e-pipes then like them buy one

I still have quite a few pipes left from my days of pipe smoking and this one reminds me of a Doctor Grabo one i have, love the style and overall look of it but out of rny price range probably. It's very nice though so good job as usual.

I’m not that kind of modmaker to see every item as an expensive one when people see my mods sell for £120 on ebay for not much more they can have a brand new one of there choice within reason

I’m told and told to up my prices, double and triple them but I never have

I make stuff because I want too I need the money but I’m not greedy

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom