What's new

Showcasing "Tantamount" a single dna75c 21700 tube from stealthvape

vapesmarter

Mod Maker
rob at stealth vape sent me a 21700 sample tube so I matched it up and this is the first mod created anywhere on the planet using robs new 21700 tube his board and 510

DVD

Meet Joe Black

Death:
Oh Bill, come on. The question. The question you've been asking yourself with increased regularity, at odd moments, panting through the extra game of handball, when you ran for the plane in Delhi, when you sat up in bed last night and hit the floor in the office this morning. The question that is in the back of your throat, choking the blood to your brain, ringing in your ears over and over as you put it to yourself.

William Parrish:
'The question'...

Death:
Yes Bill. The question. [Moves from behind the glass into shadowy area] The question.

William Parrish:
...'Am I going to die?'

Joe Black:
[Steps out of the shadows, appearing as Joe Black for the first time] Yes.

I love joe black its such a good film

there is a block shot of this mod in this section I messed about with the colour of this block adding colours at the last minute so there a lot of blacks and silvers some mira and a little errie dress

alfIMG_4563.jpeg

here is the tube from rob we speak all the time he's such a close friend and a real gentlemen

alfIMG_4588.jpeg

steel plate before I fire blue it

alfIMG_4602.jpeg

Alfie and terry spent the evening doing cards I left them to it there was a lot of croaking and barking over the glue gun when I put it on the desk

alfIMG_4605.jpeg

first, pass on the polisher

alfIMG_4606.jpeg

the plate is blued using a secret recipe of bat dung, lama wee and ground beetle shells

add the bits

alfIMG_4621.JPG
alfIMG_4622.JPG
alfIMG_4623.JPG
alfIMG_4624.JPG

in the paw 360 degree

how does it run

well, one turn the caps off the thread is silky smooth and chunky, tube is 25mm wide in size so standard drill size easy to solder too lots of space its a bit of a game-changer and it will be from the UK

so with big cables, the dna75c runs as it should no cross threads as its a twin start thread system 10/10 rob @stealthvape

love my mods then like them buy one.....

very nice mate :2thumbsup: not sure if i prefer the mod or the pics of Alfie though :lol1::lol1: cos thats proper cute :2thumbsup:

Beautiful Stu. Good to see Alfie and Terry helping out.

Back
Top Bottom