What's new

Sigelei 100w Plus

Has it got the same chip n will it be the same price ? Sorry for bothering you just that I like the old one but heard that ohms jump around it or was that just the first batch thanks for your advice

Sent from my iPhone using a carrier pigeon

I was told Tuesday but ended up buying mines elsewhere which is a shame as it cost me £17 more than what Ash is selling it for!

I would prefer to use myepack but I'm getting a bit desperate now since I only have an istick left out of all my mods. It's ok for work but doesn't hit the spot when I'm at home haha. Was going to buy the Atlantis at the same time as the sigelei and see what the fuss is about.

Still no sign mate? Was hoping to get a new mod sorted for this weekend.

call me tomorrow between 1pm-3pm I have one its all yours

the shipment was picked up on the 28th November and should have been here on Tuesday
looks like UPS have misplaced the package still no update on the tracking number have called them up and they don't know what's going on.
Sigelei are sending another shipment today and should be here early next week.

Location Date Local Time Activity
Chek Lap Kok, Hong Kong 30/11/2014 7:38 Pkg shipped; delivery being scheduled
30/11/2014 7:35 Your package is in transit. We're updating plans to schedule your delivery.
Kwai Chung, Hong Kong 30/11/2014 3:27 Departure Scan
30/11/2014 0:35 Origin Scan
Hong Kong 28/11/2014 15:18 Order Processed: Ready for UPS

The sigelei 50w v2 doesn't look likely before Xmas mate they are not taking any orders for them yet

Hello Ash, I see a certain vendor in Birmingham has stock of these. I don't use them because of their very poor "customer service".

Any news when you will have them? Thanks.

Hello Ash, I see a certain vendor in Birmingham has stock of these. I don't use them because of their very poor "customer service".

Any news when you will have them? Thanks.

Hi Mate,

I am kind of surprised if anyone has them in stock,
spoke to segelei only a couple of days ago and was told they will release them this month
but not sure of the exact date,
maybe the company advertising have them on pre order

Back
Top Bottom