What's new

Sigelei #19

Nice mod to do on the #19 aswell as changing the 510 to a bolt, also the bottom aswell, the bottom magnet can be removed with heat and brute force

Here's mine, I removed the switch magnet and used a tap and dye and a m4 brass bolt, so now I can adjust the throw of the switch with the turn of screw

km3HH4.jpg

o50K7c.jpg

Can't get my switch apart,magnet exploded when I tried the toddsreviews pliers trick to loosen it,I think I will have to cut a slot and use a screwdriver to remove the brass bolt,or if anyone has a better idea!!!!!!HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Can't get my switch apart,magnet exploded when I tried the toddsreviews pliers trick to loosen it,I think I will have to cut a slot and use a screwdriver to remove the brass bolt,or if anyone has a better idea!!!!!!HELP PLEASE!!!!!!

Yes all the new ones the threads have been glued, few guys on ukv have had trouble getting them apart, I cut a little slot in the magnet for a screwdriver, I also put it in a pan of boiling water on the stove to try to soften the glue :)

Yes all the new ones the threads have been glued, few guys on ukv have had trouble getting them apart, I cut a little slot in the magnet for a screwdriver, I also put it in a pan of boiling water on the stove to try to soften the glue :)

Going to get a dremmel tomorrow(not 1 person in family has 1)going to grind down what's left of the magnet then cut a slot for a screwdriver,will post again tomorrow with some pics if tapatalk will let me,by the way thanks for the help

Going to get a dremmel tomorrow(not 1 person in family has 1)going to grind down what's left of the magnet then cut a slot for a screwdriver,will post again tomorrow with some pics if tapatalk will let me,by the way thanks for the help

No worries, don't let the sucker beat you hehe :D

All apart hooray,the plastic retaining ring broke boooo,think I might have just destroyed my #19 unless I can find something to replace the retaining ring :(

Mine did aswell but managed to fix it, where's yours broke? I'm trying to get a new delrin bit, I'll let you know if I'm successful :)

Mine did aswell but managed to fix it, where's yours broke? I'm trying to get a new delrin bit, I'll let you know if I'm successful :)

Snapped in half mate,if you get anything that looks similar and works,please send me a pm with details.If I manage to sort it I will let you know

Back
Top Bottom