What's new

Review Sigelei 213W TC Box Mod Review

I've got a baby ' entry level' tc Sigelei mini book and I love it ! For me , a smoker who gave up 10 years ago then decided to take up vaping ( idiot !) ! It's perfect .
So if your super version is anything like the mini book it's lush !

This mod has been rubbished with proof....TC mode is not only unreliable but also dangerous....the replacement Fuchai is not much better, for TC mode this mod should be avoided.

This mod has been rubbished with proof....TC mode is not only unreliable but also dangerous....the replacement Fuchai is not much better, for TC mode this mod should be avoided.

Agree.

Anyone interested in this mode, must (in my opinion) check out "DJLsb"'s review of it on YouTube. The TC is seriously danerous.

It might be out of form for me to say it (as a reviewer, commenting on another reviewer's work) but this 'review' is absolutely worthless. "it feels nice in the hand" .... is more worthy of note than the fact that the device advertises Firmware upgradeability, yet as Daniel Batista proved, the data connection in the USB socket isn't even soldered onto the PCB !!! ...... TC absolutely incinerated the cotton at 400F ....... 155 max wattage, not 213 as advertised.

Very poor form Paul. Sorry.

Last edited:
Yeah... I'd strongly advice that if you like the form factor take a look at the IPv6 and ipv400.
Very similar and apparently they work very well. Should do with a yihi chip.

Yihi isn't my cup of tea- at all- but they're usually very accurate.

This thing- and the Funchai are pieces of shit.

Yeah... I'd strongly advice that if you like the form factor take a look at the IPv6 and ipv400.
Very similar and apparently they work very well. Should do with a yihi chip.

Yihi isn't my cup of tea- at all- but they're usually very accurate.

This thing- and the Funchai are pieces of shit.

oi, how dare you diss my piece of shit, its like a a hot blonde from Essex, beauty but no brains ;)

Back
Top Bottom