What's new

Simply seven scenes of Scottish lochs to soothe stressed minds

Ben Nevis from Ben Challum

P1000505.jpg

@jd. Quite beautiful mate, have visited many of the locations over the years though, living here, one can take the wild beauty of Scotland for granted. What's the soundtrack by the way, don't recognise it?

I have so many more but lets be honest, they all start to look the same after a while, but they're all special to me as I'm unlikely to ever get up a mountain again.

I have so many more but lets be honest, they all start to look the same after a while, but they're all special to me as I'm unlikely to ever get up a mountain again.

They are lovely pics John. Post as many as you like bud.

@jd. Quite beautiful mate, have visited many of the locations over the years though, living here, one can take the wild beauty of Scotland for granted. What's the soundtrack by the way, don't recognise it?
Yep, that's the rabbit hole I fell down - Denis Prigent (with Lisa Gerrard), singing in Breton. :D

Summit cairn of An Sochach, bitter-sweet memory of this one, my poor missus ended up with frostnip and ended up being her last outing.

P1000452.JPG

Snow bridges on Beinn an Dothaidh, after spotting these we tried to steer clear of other ones... total ankle breakers.

P1000553.JPG

Back
Top Bottom