What's new

Site update number 2

@OccultScientist Have you got a degree in computer science, mainly the IT part? as I am working towards a degree in iT, and I have to get the very first module under my belt, I have completed it. But awaiting the outcome.

So, how did you import all the media and blogging-styled posts?

That must be some knowledge you have accrued over the years then.

Can anyone explain to a luddite like myself how to put photos on here? No matter how much I crop it still says file too large. I don't know how to do anything with a photo other than crop/rotate. Thanks in advance.

Can anyone explain to a luddite like myself how to put photos on here? No matter how much I crop it still says file too large. I don't know how to do anything with a photo other than crop/rotate. Thanks in advance.
are you using phone pics and then sending to pc to upload or uploading direct from phone.
pain i know but mine are 3-6mg each from phone and only need to be 2-300kb for a decent quality pic.

check app store for Photo Compressor. blue bacground white square and heart top right. its free to download and use.
open app> compress photos> tick to compress then go back to picture folder and there will be two of same pic, use latest pic to upload and job done. 9.47mg into 522kb
ive tried the app to remove original but doesnt seem to want to do that.

Attachments

• a.jpg
    a.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 0
  • b.jpg
    b.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 0
  • c.JPG
    c.JPG
    156.9 KB · Views: 0
  • d.JPG
    d.JPG
    153.5 KB · Views: 0
  • e.jpg
    e.jpg
    236 KB · Views: 0
  • f.jpg
    f.jpg
    615.2 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
are you using phone pics and then sending to pc to upload or uploading direct from phone.
pain i know but mine are 6mg each from phone and only need to be 2-300kb for a decent quality pic.

check app store for Photo Compressor. blue bacground white square and heart top right. its free to download and use.
open app> compress photos> tick to compress then go back to picture folder and there will be two of same pic, use latest pic to upload and job done.
ive tried the app to remove original but doesnt seem to want to do that.
Thanks

Back
Top Bottom