What's new

Smoant Pasito AIO + RBA Guide (another review)

Hi Mike. The rba coil head comes with a 510 adapter so any regulated mod or coil reader/build deck will do the business.
View attachment 200747
I was given a pasito by a guy in work.he didn't like it (go figure) so I've ordered a 3ml tank and rba head. FT dispatched today. Can't wait to start fiddling

Perfecto! Cheers Gary, I ordered some gear from Fast Tech on the 9th. I opted for the free post (singapore post?) rather than a courier option, checking the tracking information it has arrived in the UK this morrning so hopefully only a couple of days more to wait! That's a pretty quick turnaround in my opinion!

Just received the Brushed Stainless Steel version from FT - VERY nice.

I'm not sure if it's real carbon fibre but it has a texture that feels like it, matt and more grippy.

Just received the Brushed Stainless Steel version from FT - VERY nice.

I'm not sure if it's real carbon fibre but it has a texture that feels like it, matt and more grippy.

Exaxtly the same as my second unit Scrooge, I've got the black and now the brushed blue too and the actual finish on them is very impressive.

Did you also purchase a 3ml pod from them too? Although magnetic so it isn't a massive issue, I've noticed a fraction of lateral play in the pod. The 2ml pod's seem to fit perfectly.

Exaxtly the same as my second unit Scrooge, I've got the black and now the brushed blue too and the actual finish on them is very impressive.

Did you also purchase a 3ml pod from them too? Although magnetic so it isn't a massive issue, I've noticed a fraction of lateral play in the pod. The 2ml pod's seem to fit perfectly.
Yeah I got some 3ml cartridges and not had any play in them at all, the lanyard should help if it's an irritation, I place them at the top of the metal legs a couple of mm down so it also secures the cartridge.

Back
Top Bottom