What's new

Smok Alien battery?

I am ssssoooooooooo tempted to get 1. Must resist MUST RESIST.

Yeah resist. I mean they look shit.
(They don't)

They're expensive

(They're sub £40)

The chip is poor

(It's not. Best one outside of a DNA that I've got).

Totally agree with you. Don't get one. You mustn't.

Screenshot_291.png

I'm using all my will power to quit the smokes...resisting shinyitus at the same time is tooooo hard!!

To be fair I've not even wanted a smoke since I started vaping in May but the draw of shinyitis is proving more tricky. Damm it.

Yeah resist. I mean they look shit.
(They don't)

They're expensive

(They're sub £40)

The chip is poor

(It's not. Best one outside of a DNA that I've got).

Totally agree with you. Don't get one. You mustn't.

I've not been a member of POTV for very long so I hope you don't take offence @SirLugg when I say screw you and your logic :11:

To be fair I've not even wanted a smoke since I started vaping in May but the draw of shinyitis is proving more tricky. Damm it.

I've not been a member of POTV for very long so I hope you don't take offence @SirLugg when I say screw you and your logic :11:

No offence taken. I agree.
Screw you too [emoji41]

Is the top abit wider than the h-priv ? If it stops my slight over hang that's reason for me to buy one !!!

I didn't even want one till I started reading this thread!!!! Thanks guys now I have to go buy one right now iv got a case of shinyitus over that pic!!
BA****DS lol [emoji23]

Loving the look of the champagne one on that link thanks for making it easier @SirLugg just working on my lass now to let me buy it lol think I'm abouts ten minutes of sucking up before she cracks lol [emoji48]

Back
Top Bottom