What's new

Smok alien

Ryanlast45

Postman
So I have a rx200s and I don't like it the battery would drain so fast on my and idk if I bought a clone one or what, but I sold that and have been using my rx200, i'm going to buy a smok alien in a little bit here. Anyone have any feedback on this mod?

So I have a rx200s and I don't like it the battery would drain so fast on my and idk if I bought a clone one or what, but I sold that and have been using my rx200, i'm going to buy a smok alien in a little bit here. Anyone have any feedback on this mod?
Are you using the same batterys in the rx200 that you were using in the rx200s??

I'm leaning towards it. I'm thinking either that or the x cube ultra not too sure yet lol

Great as long as you don't use TC, where it seems to be utterly shit, if mine is anything to go by.

I think @MrDJ is the one to help about the alien he has like 12 or something now
:D:D ive got 2 so far.
I'm leaning towards it. I'm thinking either that or the x cube ultra not too sure yet lol
also got the ultra which is a great mod and i much prefer compared to the h priv which i sold and bought my second alien.

but for the size the alien has to win every time.

IMG_20161116_203641.jpg

Great as long as you don't use TC, where it seems to be utterly shit, if mine is anything to go by.

Got mine working on tc but just not sure. I tried 3 different brands of SS wire but was just getting a metallicy taste.
Tc works but after trying out a dna200 in TC mode its like a comparing a passat with a Pagani! - in totally different leagues.
Apart from that, its a great mod. Small and plenty of power.

Got mine working on tc but just not sure. I tried 3 different brands of SS wire but was just getting a metallicy taste.
Tc works but after trying out a dna200 in TC mode its like a comparing a passat with a Pagani! - in totally different leagues.
Apart from that, its a great mod. Small and plenty of power.
TC doesn't work on mine at all really, with 316, NiFe30/48 or titanium.

The alien is a great mod, my friend has one and i recommend it highly. I currently have the mini kin and running a cleito 120 tank. The baby beast which came with the alien is literally a beast, but I don't know if its me I tried one of my juices in his tank earlier and it wasn't as tasty but clouds were unreal

Back
Top Bottom