What's new

Cheap mod recommendations

They did a swag that was a 510 mod I'd rather have that then a pod with adapter.
Some where online had the Aspire Mixx for £25

What about the IPV? there £25 similar device
I saw a cheap mixx and I'd love that but it was only in pink or purple. I've no idea about the quality of mods, i have seen loads of eleaf too. I presume they are good? I've researched tanks a lot in the past but just used the mods I had with other stuff.

They did a swag that was a 510 mod I'd rather have that then a pod with adapter.
Some where online had the Aspire Mixx for £25

What about the IPV? there £25 similar device
I had a swag with the 510 on it.

The Geek Vape Z50 could be worth a look. Pretty small, a 2,000 mah lipo and should be pretty light - but I've never actually owned one and they are probably getting thin on the ground now. Wattage only though with no bells and whistles so no good if you use TC.

I'd be cautious about pod mods with 510 adapters though - many of them are battery voltage output only and they can have chronic voltage drop through the 510 adapter connection - they can even struggle to power an MTL vape if you build above 1 ohm. It will probably be fine with a full battery, but the vape will get progressively weaker as the battery discharges. I'm biased, but I wouldn't if were you.

Back
Top Bottom