What's new

Smok xcube 2 review

Hazey_Vapors

Initiate
hello fellow VAPERS. Thought I'd share my opinion with you about the xcube 2 by smok.

There's a lot of cool features on this device. Lots of firmware upgrades that make this mod a beast!
Check out my YouTube review and let me know what you guys think about this device! Thanks potv

great review.

i was lucky enough to win one of these bad boys in one of the crimbo comps on here.
only use in wattage mode so not bothered about updates but will have a hunt for the bluetooth app :2thumbsup:

great review.

i was lucky enough to win one of these bad boys in one of the crimbo comps on here.
only use in wattage mode so not bothered about updates but will have a hunt for the bluetooth app :2thumbsup:
Congrats on the win! You should look into the most recent update though. No delay is fantastic! Thanks so much for watching!

ive only noticed twice a fraction of a delay so ive been lucky. fek it will update then :D

one quick question now ive found someone that has one.
the new coil Y / N
does yours ask after every time you remove the batteries to charge as for some reason it only asks sometimes for me and i would have thought it should do it each time as ive removed the power source.

ive only noticed twice a fraction of a delay so ive been lucky. fek it will update then :D

one quick question now ive found someone that has one.
the new coil Y / N
does yours ask after every time you remove the batteries to charge as for some reason it only asks sometimes for me and i would have thought it should do it each time as ive removed the power source.
Nope. The only time I get that is switching tanks. It can be finicky at time. Meaning if you switch tanks it'll remember the last one instead of reading the new one. I just pulled the batteries out now. Put them back in, without removing the tank. It remembered and fired right away.

hmm, thats strange. i only use the cleito on the cube so its never taken off much only to change a coil once a month.

will keep an eye on it. cheers.

@MrDJ - The App is called "Smart BEC" in the Play Store.

Just a general tip, with the "New Coil Y/N?" feature on most TC mods; if you're ever finding it's not asking the question when you expects it to (eg.. with a new coil), remove the tank/RDA, and press the fire button a couple of times (with no atomizer on). When you then put your atomizer back on, it should always ask New Coil (Y/N)?

brill thanks @davrog

only problem now is im on a blackberry and decent apps are few and far between.

will have a hunt for it.

Back
Top Bottom