What's new

SmokTech Zmax

Does look very nice .. and more affordable than the provari .. which I doubt I will ever own .. just too rich for my blood the provari

I know exactly what you mean about the Provari being too rich, but.... after enjoying playing with the sometimes lunatic VMax, and I still really enjoy it's OTT delivery, I am finally considering a Provari, exactly because it doesn't have some of the, sometimes, irritating shortcomings of the VMax.

What shortcomings?

The exceedingly erratic output. Voltage output does definitely drop when the batteries get close to a combined 6.4V.
The inability to fire an atty with resistance under 1.5 ohms. Sometimes it does, sometimes it doesn't.
The 3V output which, usually, is more like 4.2V. Sometimes I really only need 3.7V and not a throat shock.
The really very poor paint job, that is rapidly disintegrating.

The VMax and probably ZMax are still pretty damn good for the price, but until Smoktech can improve the quality and accuracy of their product, the Provari is still, and I never thought I'd write this, the very expensive king of VV mods.

Sometimes I really only need 3.7V and not a throat shock.

Why not just stick to an argento or other tube MOD with a kick....its much cheaper than a provari.

The argento L is really nice in the flesh. £20 tube MOD...cant complain

Or even the ego V6's are supposed to be pretty awesome, was looking at getting one myself

Why not just stick to an argento or other tube MOD with a kick....its much cheaper than a provari.

The argento L is really nice in the flesh. £20 tube MOD...cant complain

Or even the ego V6's are supposed to be pretty awesome, was looking at getting one myself

gotta agree on that looks a lot smarter then the pic at britvapes gonna get one meself so i am.

I think i would be very tempted by the IMotion because of the price difference, i like the look of the black/chrome too.

Heres a question about this product then as per another thread .. whats the warrantee on this ?

I have asked the question, will post when I get a reply

3 months .. same as the other

Back
Top Bottom