What's new

Spare runt Mini bottles

They're so much nicer then the supersofts, worth the extra money imho
Think tubbys all ready got some of the new 6.5ml ones in his sunbox
Need some more now... cant sit here with just one in the Frankie... need to kit out the rest.. where best?

Need some more now... cant sit here with just one in the Frankie... need to kit out the rest.. where best?
and there's the bad news [emoji52] the plastic caps arent og -made by a guy in states -then deal with the nightmare that is sunbox

obv group buys is the way -sure @southcoastvapes can tell u how much fun he had [emoji23][emoji23]

keep an eye out for new Lukkos silk-same silicone different cap-im a bit nervous about metal caps on mechs tbh

What Hodge said xD

Orrrrr just sell me the franky then you dont have to worry about other bottles :D

What Hodge said xD

Orrrrr just sell me the franky then you dont have to worry about other bottles :D

Lol... You want my Frankie? You were sat next to me when I bought it....
Need bottles for the other stuff as well, particularly the octopus and the other unicorn angultur.......

Lol... You want my Frankie? You were sat next to me when I bought it....
Need bottles for the other stuff as well, particularly the octopus and the other unicorn angultur.......

I didnt have the money for it at the time and bellend wouldnt wait until i had it. :(

Back
Top Bottom