What's new

Squape R Clone on Focal

The original Squape clone had emetal but it was a different colour, so I'm assuming that the Squape R clone will too. I'm sat watching the NFL vaping on my Rose V2 clone and it's pucka. The threads are super clean and smooth the air flow hole is clear. I have had no issues with my ceramic cups and none of the edges are even remotely sharp. I ordered the FT clone with the stand and tools and my mate who has an original can't tell the difference.

I posted these in another thread - not my photos;
mkg11f.jpg

5f2h4x.jpg

The clone is the one on the right - internally and externally they are completely indistinguishable from each other bar the 'brightness' of the brushing.
Even the tiny bevel on the 510 connection is the same.

The one I own has a less opaque tank and the correct coloured 'o' rings, threads are perfect and everything goes together just like the original - the finish is sightly 'brighter' but other than that I doubt even Eden mods would be able to tell the difference.

There are two different companies producing the clones of the Squape R, one company has even replicated the packaging - the anodizing is a slightly different colour but other than that it's a perfect 1:1 copy of the SR. The Focal version is the 'rough' copy apparently.

I posted these in another thread - not my photos;
mkg11f.jpg

5f2h4x.jpg

The clone is the one on the right - internally and externally they are completely indistinguishable from each other bar the 'brightness' of the brushing.
Even the tiny bevel on the 510 connection is the same.

The one I own has a less opaque tank and the correct coloured 'o' rings, threads are perfect and everything goes together just like the original - the finish is sightly 'brighter' but other than that I doubt even Eden mods would be able to tell the difference.

There are two different companies producing the clones of the Squape R, one company has even replicated the packaging - the anodizing is a slightly different colour but other than that it's a perfect 1:1 copy of the SR. The Focal version is the 'rough' copy apparently.

Glad you posted the pics.

Crazy just how spot on the rose clone is.

Definitely not under engineered.

The only thing it lacks is originality and innovation.

I haven't used another RBA since I received mine!

Apparently,this is the better one;

2lxh741.jpg

2ymejis.jpg

2dwg1mo.jpg

I believe these are coming from the same factory as the super accurate Rose v2 clone.

As I have said previously I do not have any issues with clones. I think we could debate the pro's and cons on this topic for ever more. More importantly we have all these choices to keep us off the stinkies, so it is all good.

Apparently,this is the better one;

2lxh741.jpg

2ymejis.jpg

2dwg1mo.jpg

I believe these are coming from the same factory as the super accurate Rose v2 clone.

You have got to be kidding me, look at the packaging.

Images look like they have come straight from Stattqualm, I'm excited!!

I'm hoping that these aren't just images taken in the Stat factory but I've been told that this is the clone.

Back
Top Bottom