What's new

Review Squid Ink - Kraken

MrBertSpinkleton Did you order in the last few days mate? I've been tempted to but the basket page is kinda buggy for me so was holding off ordering just in case

Both the estimate shipping and discount code options at the bottom do nothing other than produce a loading style icon for just over a second

Both the estimate shipping and discount code options at the bottom do nothing other than produce a loading style icon for just over a second

You can't use discount codes on juices as far as I'm aware. If you go through to the next page on the order it will tell you the delivery costs prior to making payment.

Squid ink as been on my radar for nearly a year but still not tried it yet :(

driver2883 You need to try it :), im new to vaping but I blew straight through a bottle of Squid ink the only downside was I underestimated it and only bought 10ml :(

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Planet of the Vapes mobile app

@driver2883 You need to try it :), im new to vaping but I blew straight through a bottle of Squid ink the only downside was I underestimated it and only bought 10ml :(

Is good, but prefer The Red Lady :)

driver2883 You need to try it :), im new to vaping but I blew straight through a bottle of Squid ink the only downside was I underestimated it and only bought 10ml :(

Sorted bud a top bloke is sending me some, fucking love this fella but I wont mention his name so he doesn't get pestered or abused for giving me some.

Back
Top Bottom