What's new

Squonk Check

SQuonk squonk.......

IMG_2270.jpg

Build quality is first class and they are lovely in the hand. Cant get over how snug everything fits together, very very pleased bud, cheers.
Nice one dude, glad your happy with it, to be honest i will be shocked if anyone don't like it, they are top class mods....

Nice one dude, glad your happy with it, to be honest i will be shocked if anyone don't like it, they are top class mods....
Really enjoying mine,like @geordie said,build quality is superb,only thing I've found is the batteries are very snug,I can see the wraps getting damaged easy,but apart from that..excellent
Did hear a couple of guys complaining on fb that their door were loose or wobbly and another guy saying he didn't like it cos he's left handed,but can't please everyone I guess..lol

Really enjoying mine,like @geordie said,build quality is superb,only thing I've found is the batteries are very snug,I can see the wraps getting damaged easy,but apart from that..excellent
Did hear a couple of guys complaining on fb that their door were loose or wobbly and another guy saying he didn't like it cos he's left handed,but can't please everyone I guess..lol
I agree the battery is snug in there but the contacts ain't sharp so I think wraps will be ok, easy to get the battery out tho just pop off the non squonking side door and push it out, ain't got Facebook so not seen anyone complaining about them yet...

Back
Top Bottom