What's new

Squonk Check

Thought I would throw this in here ...mushroom with a quad flex in squonk mode. Very capable little squonking atty, gets a bit warm but very enjoyable vape.

View attachment 102909

how are you finding the quad flex other than the hot vape you`r getting its just that i have one coming and want to use it as a squonker aswell.

how are you finding the quad flex other than the hot vape you`r getting its just that i have one coming and want to use it as a squonker aswell.
The vape is fine temp wise but the atty heats up...mind not as bad as the Hastur lol. Flavour is great with the top airflow though.

The vape is fine temp wise but the atty heats up...mind not as bad as the Hastur lol. Flavour is great with the top airflow though.

thanks for the info one last thing what kind of build are you running i usually vape around 0.5-0.6 in my other rda`s for squonking

thanks for the info one last thing what kind of build are you running i usually vape around 0.5-0.6 in my other rda`s for squonking
Dual 3mm 4 wrap Claptons at about .4 which is probably where the heat is coming from. TBH I need to cut the wraps as its like an old spitfire starting up from cold and it takes time to ramp up[emoji2]...maybe later tonight.

Lovin the Therion BF and Delirum atty
ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes Forum1473195681.950516.jpg

A borrowed one, which may only be removed from my cold dead hands or replaced with one just for me :D

20160905_135424.jpg

Back
Top Bottom