What's new

Squonk Check

IMG_1455.JPG

New toys

Nice.
You've never really experienced a dry hit until you have your first mesh dry hit.
Actually feels like you've been punched in the lung.
Indeed, I had plenty in the early days, you know you've wicked, you've coiled, filled tank with juice and naively thought well it's mechanical, and boom, brains blown around the floor, lungs in a coma, head iced over. The worst ones, are a tank without a sight glass, an air lock, the juice comes out so you think you've re filled it good, you vape the residue of juice that just managed to wick up the coil while you erroneous ly tried refilling, you do an extra big inhale confident the juice will keep up. Next thing you find yourself in a & e. Man i have learnt a lot about air pressures in Chambers,vaping is a scientific education as well as an addiction :doh:

Rsq squonker by hotcig and rigmod arrived yesterday evening. Makes for a braw breakfast

Attachments

• E61C0E9F-E571-4091-9384-EDE1E293B9F7.jpeg
    E61C0E9F-E571-4091-9384-EDE1E293B9F7.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 74
The sentinels leagues ahead. It edges out the hadaly ect for me. It's the ultimate out and about rda too as it has a good liquid drawback and the airflow being top controlled but aimed under the coil minimizes any leaks.
How are you building your sentinel mate? Snagged an authentic and getting muted flavour and some crackling. Really want to get a good build in there

Back
Top Bottom