What's new

Squonk Check

Another Mahmod NeverDone to join the fold :)
20180410_214502.jpg

You filthy animal. I can see your battery.

That's the threading from the copper (?) where the caps sit. Did notice it but it is so nice to use I no longer do :)

They are quite small only being slightly bigger than the Freehands...

That's the threading from the copper (?) where the caps sit. Did notice it but it is so nice to use I no longer do :)

They are quite small only being slightly bigger than the Freehands...
How do you find the top fire dd. Almost went for the mosfet svap a while ago but the topfire finally put me off (for no other reason than it wasn't my usual method).

How do you find the top fire dd. Almost went for the mosfet svap a while ago but the topfire finally put me off (for no other reason than it wasn't my usual method).
Know what you mean re top fire. I was pleasantly surprised how comfortable it was with these. I think the size, or lack of, helps.

Back on the tobhino rda cant get much flavour with the berserker mtl rda even when i put a 1.1 ohm 2.5mm ss build in it

Back on the tobhino rda cant get much flavour with the berserker mtl rda even when i put a 1.1 ohm 2.5mm ss build in it
Are you using mtl liquid in the berserker. If your using 70%vg in the mtl rda flavour will always be poor.
To be honest I've struggled not to get flavour from the berserker rda. A simple 2.5mm 1.1 ohm kanthal coil has supplied plenty of flavour for me.

Are you using mtl liquid in the berserker. If your using 70%vg in the mtl rda flavour will always be poor.
To be honest I've struggled not to get flavour from the berserker rda. A simple 2.5mm 1.1 ohm kanthal coil has supplied plenty of flavour for me.

that could be the problem iam using around 80vg but iam just going to sell it anyway as iam not really a mtl user just wanted to see what the fuss was about lol

Back
Top Bottom