What's new

Squonk Check

The o atty is on one of mine and the hobo drifter on the other. The o atty is cracking at mtl single coils and the drifter squonks perfectly dual coiled. Beware if you are after a clone of the drifter buy the bf kit from fastech but get the sxk rda from 3f or cigabuy as the fastech clone (v4) needs a lot of fettling to get the bf kit to fit.
hello buddyt. have you got a sku for the bf kit from fasttech?

I'll second @eyeball kid post re getting the hobo drifter from 3f as I bought it from FT and the bf kit and they don't fit at all as the BF pin is too short.

I just use the hobo as a dripper now :17: It's a good one though :)

The O attie has been the easiest and the best so far imho

cheers

Gaz

I'll second @eyeball kid post re getting the hobo drifter from 3f as I bought it from FT and the bf kit and they don't fit at all as the BF pin is too short.

I just use the hobo as a dripper now :17: It's a good one though :)

The O attie has been the easiest and the best so far imho

cheers

Gaz
Your not wrong. Took me all afternoon of filling and fettling to get that bigger to fit. Buy the bf from fastech and the sxk hobo v4 elsewhere and it fits hand in glove.

Your not wrong. Took me all afternoon of filling and fettling to get that bigger to fit. Buy the bf from fastech and the sxk hobo v4 elsewhere and it fits hand in glove.

Better than me then m8

I lost the rag with it and packed it away.

Let me know if anyone wants the BF kit and I'll see if I can fish it out and I'll send it to you.

cheers

Gaz

Last edited:

Well cheeky of me but......Fancy doing the sames with mines as I've still got some concentrate to send to you if I put the BF kit in with the concentrate?

cheers

Gaz

ImageUploadedByPlanet of the Vapes1480972879.286031.jpg

Back
Top Bottom