What's new

Squonk Check

I love the colour of that set up
Thanks. Got a silver one for the silver Profiles as well :D
IMG_20190706_120749.jpg

Always found this far more useful than the drone for a dual cell regulated.
Got a little hadeon on top while I set up the csmnt layer cake.
If you like your fruity sweet juice, you won't go far wrong with rejuiced jam factory. Easy on the coils.

WP_20200221_21_34_42_Pro.jpg

They look superb NW.
Was speaking about this On another thread. Lost vape need to revisit that range. Besides my epetite 's getting old and well worn now so they need to make some more.
Spoke to the LV reps at Expo last October & politely suggested they got back to making decent mods & scaled back the pods ;). They got quite excited that I was still using the Halcyon & I pointed out it & the other mods they did would outlast even the Orion. They were quite taken with the blue one :D

Spoke to the LV reps at Expo last October & politely suggested they got back to making decent mods & scaled back the pods ;). They got quite excited that I was still using the Halcyon & I pointed out it & the other mods they did would outlast even the Orion. They were quite taken with the blue one :D
Yeah they are actually a relatively small group and really do down the middle ground between mass production and hand made.
the testing they do is excellent and hand produce even the pods (for the record I've got the first DNA pod which when tinkered with are excellent).
I use a pair of corals daily and they don't have a mark on them as they are just solid billets. My epetite is constantly pocketed and has worn beautifully. The esquares only get used if I'm needing a mod for a few days without charging so are imaculate. Just perfectly designed with bullet proof boards.

Yeah they are actually a relatively small group and really do down the middle ground between mass production and hand made.
the testing they do is excellent and hand produce even the pods (for the record I've got the first DNA pod which when tinkered with are excellent).
I use a pair of corals daily and they don't have a mark on them as they are just solid billets. My epetite is constantly pocketed and has worn beautifully. The esquares only get used if I'm needing a mod for a few days without charging so are imaculate. Just perfectly designed with bullet proof boards.
I've got the Orion DNA & much better with the last update. Got an LV of some kind on the go all the time, as you say solid kit.

Poor mans halcyons for me.
WP_20200221_23_00_45_Pro.jpg

Do love inboxes though.

Back
Top Bottom